TERMS AND CONDITIONS
WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Under the terms and conditions hereunder, "us", "we" or "our" means George Chebib Designs Pty Ltd ACN 644 531 233. It is important that you understand the terms and conditions which relate to your use of our Website (the Site). If you have any questions, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org
- c)discontinue your use of the Site; and/or
- Membership and subscription
- a)You must be at least 18 years old to become a member of the Site . You must not attempt to register if you are under 18 years old.
- b)When registering as a member of the Site , you must provide us with accurate, complete and up-to-date information as requested. It is your responsibility to inform us of any changes to that information. You may do this at any time by accessing your Account page on the relevant Site .
- c)As a member of the Site , you are permitted to create one profile for yourself on that Site . You must not create multiple member profiles on the one Site .
- Termination and suspension
- a)You may terminate your membership of the Site for any reason only by providing written notice to us. You can provide notice of termination by:
- selecting 'cancel account' within your Account settings and following the instructions;
- mailing it to our postal address listed on the About Us page; or
iii. emailing us via the Contact Us page.
- b)We reserve the right to, without limitation, do any or all of the following in relation to your membership:
- suspend your membership;
- permanently or temporarily hide all or part of your member profile;
iii. modify your member profile;
- terminate your membership for any reason by providing notice to you by email;
- deactivate your membership if you have not used the Site for a period of 12 months or more (from the date of last use); and/or
vii. permanently or temporarily block your access to all or part of the Site .
- Service and features
- a)You may become a member of the Site at no cost. To make purchases online, you must be a member.
- b)As a member, you will also have the ability to access features and services available on the Site (such as subscription services or any chargeable service or feature that becomes available from time to time).
- c)We will provide you with a quote for the products you request. The quote will remain valid for a period of 14 days from the date the quote is issued to you.
- d)purchases, postage and insurance costs are to be paid for by you prior to the products being shipped.
Risk passes to you upon your payment of the goods. Therefore, you are responsible for any damage incurred during shipping and you elect to take out insurance cover or otherwise at your own risk. To the extent permitted by law, we disclaim any liability for items damaged after risk has passed, where the goods are not insured, or fall outside the scope of the insurance policy.
- e)To the extent permitted by law, we do not warrant that the products will be fit for purpose or of a particular merchantable quality. We do not facilitate refunds from the third-party supplier for change of mind so please choose carefully.
- h)In the event of unusual activity, we reserve the right to temporarily or permanently suspend your account and contact you, or any other relevant third party to report such unusual activity.
- i)While we use reasonable endeavours to ensure that the Site are available 24 hours a day, we do not make any representations or warranties that your access will be uninterrupted or error free. Access to the Site may be suspended temporarily without notice in the case of system failure, maintenance or repair or any reason beyond our control.
- j)We reserve the right to change or discontinue any service or feature of the Site in whole or in part any time.
- k)You understand that we are not a supplier but are an intermediary buying agent for you. As such, you agree to hold us harmless and indemnify us against any costs, claims, liability, legal action and any issues caused (including any consequential loss) as a direct or indirect result of your purchasing products from third parties suggested to you through our service. Although we will provide you with reasonable customer assistance where a third party dispute arises, we are in no way liable for the actions and/or any loss caused by a third party, and by using our service, to the full extent permitted by the law, you agree that you will not join us in any claim or seek compensation from us at any point of time. We agree to facilitate returns for defective goods, however will not be liable for the value of the defective goods, as your contract of purchase will be directly with the third-party supplier.
- Secure access
- a)You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of your login and password. You are wholly responsible for all activities that occur under your login and password. You agree to immediately notify us of any unauthorised use of your login or password. You must ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session.
- a)Any images, sounds, videos, or text (Content) that you transmit or post on the Site, or otherwise transmit to any other member of the Site by any other means, must be complete and accurate.
- b)You agree not to post or transmit on the Site , or otherwise transmit to any other member of the Site by any other means, Content that:
- is unlawful, obscene, defamatory, indecent, offensive or inappropriate;
- is false or misleading in any way;
iii. infringes the rights of any third party;
- you do not have a right to make available under any law or contractual obligation;
- is sexually explicit or contains sexual references / innuendo;
- pertains to group sexual activity or soliciting contact for the purpose of extra marital (marital, de facto or relationship) encounters or affairs;
vii. contains restricted or password only access pages, or hidden content; or
viii. contains viruses, or other computer codes, files or programs designed to interrupt, limit or destroy the functionality of other computer software or hardware.
- c)Without limiting the above, you must not transmit or post on the Site , or otherwise transmit to any other member of the Site by any other means, any images that contain:
- images of any person other than you (without their consent);
- material, cartoons, pictures or text that is offensive or potentially likely to offend, discriminate, defame or cause social concern; or
- d)You are solely responsible for Content that you transmit or post on the Site , or otherwise transmit to any member of our Site by any other means.
- e)We are not responsible for, and accept no liability with respect to, any Content transmitted or posted on the Site , or otherwise transmitted to any member of the Site by any other means, by any person.
- f)We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to review Content transmitted or posted on the Site , or (where possible) otherwise transmitted to any member of the Site by any other means.
- h)We do not make any representations or warranties as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of any Content posted or transmitted on the Site , or otherwise transmitted to any other member of the Site by any other means, by any person. Furthermore, we do not endorse any opinion, advice or statement made by any person other than us. We do not accept any liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense resulting from anyone's reliance on Content posted or transmitted on the Site , or otherwise transmitted to any other member of the Site by any other means.
- Use of the Site and prohibited activities
- a)You agree not to use the Site (or contact any other member of our Site ) to:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise offend others;
- engage in or promote any surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, chain letters, unsolicited e-mailing or spamming;
iii. impersonate or create a profile for any person or entity;
- promote, or provide information about, illegal activities or conduct;
- promote racism, bigotry, hatred, harassment or any kind of harm against any group or individual;
- exploit any person under the age of 18, or to solicit information from anyone under 18; or
vii. solicit money, passwords or personal information from any person.
- b)You also agree not to
- use any robot, spider, or other device or process to retrieve, index, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Site ;
- "frame" or "mirror" any part of the Site without our prior written authorization;
iii. use code or other devices containing any reference to the Site to direct other persons to any other web page;
- except and only to the extent permitted by law, modify, adapt, sublicense, translate, sell, reverse engineer, decipher, decompile or otherwise disassemble any portion of the Site or cause any other person to do so.
- c)The Site are for the personal use of individual members only. Businesses, groups, organizations and companies are prohibited from registering as members. The Site must not be used for commercial endeavours, including advertising, selling or hiring products or services, collecting names and/or email addresses or sending unsolicited emails. Unauthorised framing / linking to the Site is prohibited.
- d)We have no obligation to monitor any member's use of our Site , however, we reserve the right at all times to monitor, retain and disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, legal requirement, police investigation or governmental request.
- Safe interaction, complaints and disputes
- b)We urge you to be cautious when interacting with other members of the Site . You should carefully select the Content that you post or transmit on the Site , or otherwise transmit to any other member by any other means. You must not include any telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, URLs or email addresses in your member profile. Any Content that you transmit or post on the Site , or otherwise transmit to any other member of the Site by any other means, will be considered non-confidential.
- c)If you are experiencing problems with any other member of the Site and would like to make a complaint, please send us an email via the Contact Us page.
- d)We may record and store any information relating to any complaint made against you.
- e)We reserve the right, but have no obligation, to monitor disputes between members of the Site .
- f)You agree to hold us harmless in connection with any dispute or claim that you make against any other member of the Site .
- Intellectual property
- a)We own and retain all proprietary rights in and relating to the Site . Proprietary rights in and relating to the Site must not be used in any way without our prior written consent.
- b)You warrant that any Content that you post or transmit on the Site , or otherwise transmit to any other member of our Site by any other means, will not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
- d)No person may use, reproduce, publish, store, modify or transmit, in any form or by any means, in whole or part, any Content posted or transmitted on our Site , or otherwise transmitted to any member of our Site , other than their own Content, without the express written permission of the relevant owner.
- e)If you believe that any Content has been posted or transmitted on the Site , or otherwise transmitted to any member of our Site by any other means, in violation of your rights, please send us an email via the Contact Us page.
- External activities
- a)From time to time, we may promote, advertise, or sponsor functions, events, offers, products, services, competitions or other activities that may be conducted offline and may be conducted by third parties (External Activities).
- b)External Activities may be subject to separate terms and conditions.
- c)You acknowledge that you participate in any External Activities entirely at your own risk.
- d)In relation to External Activities conducted by any third party (even if such third party has been contracted by us or we are associated with such activity), we do not accept any liability for any loss, damage, cost or expense that you suffer or incur as a result of or in connection with your participation in such External Activities.
- Third party websites and advertising
- a)From time to time, the Site may feature or display hyperlinks and pointers to websites operated by third parties. Such websites do not form part of the Site and are not under our control. We do not accept any responsibility for the contents of any such hyperlink or linked website. If you link to any third party websites you leave the Site entirely at your own risk.
- b)From time to time, the Site may also feature or display third party advertising. By featuring or displaying such advertising, we do not in any way represent that we recommend or endorse the relevant advertiser, its products or services.
- Limitation of liability and indemnity
- a)You acknowledge that you use the Site at your own risk.
- b)You acknowledge that we are not responsible for, and accept no liability in relation to, your use of and conduct in connection with the Site , or any other members' or third party suppliers’ use of or conduct in connection with the Site , in any circumstance.
- e)To the extent that our liability cannot be excluded by law, our maximum liability to you will be limited to the total amount paid by you (if any) for any chargeable service or feature on the Site purchased by you during the term of your membership.
- f)In no circumstances will we be liable for any indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages; loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money; or loss or damages arising from or in any way connected to business interruption of any type, whether in tort, contract or otherwise.
Disclaimer: These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and at our sole discretion